What I am looking forward to is above... our yearly family vacation to Colorado. Things are just really crazy right now. Let me see, here is the list;
- School starts in less than one month
- Buying school clothes
- Finding perfect lunch box since Emma wants to bring her lunch
- Sewing school clothes
- Work -- well, too many balls up in the air there.. a lot to do
- Getting Em ready to stay at her father's next week
- Trying to get ready for our vacation
- Nursing a bad bad bad sinus infection
- School starting in less than a month, oh, I said that
None of those are in order of importance. My sinus infection was bad enough I had to get a shot in my rear. That was not fun, but Emma was with me and she got to see Mommy be a "brave girl" and not have a thermal meltdown. I think that did her some good because she asked me if it hurt, etc. To which I replied, "oh yeah, but it doesn't last long.".
Seems I just have not been a good blogger. Just too tired, and so much going on, but nothing I think is very interesting to write about. Does this happen to a lot of people in the summer?
Halloweentown has been on this week on the Disney Channel. Man, what a way to lead into school starting, thus Fall around the corner. Personally, I cannot wait. I know I have talked about this before, but I would be happy if Fall lasted 5 to 6 months out of the year.
Time to get ready for work.....everyone have a wonderful Wednesday!