I called first thing this morning to check on Audrey (not knowing my dad was going to go by there and check on her as well). The vet tech said she did throw up last night some and had some diarrhea, but she was stand and waiting for someone to get there. Amanda said Audrey more than likely heard her car and then heard the keys in the door -- thus company.
They say with Parvo if the dog can make it through the first 3-4 days there is a really good chance they will fully recover. Now, if you get them home too soon and they get stressed, they can relapse, which if they do that is usually worse than the original start of it all. I say, keep Audrey there as long as needed. We can come visit. I would rather her be there and have her fully recover than bring her home only to have her get worse.
I just feel awful. Here she is, her mother no where in sight, her litter mates gone, and she away from her newly adopted family. I just hope all the thoughts and prayers magically get to her and she finds some comfort and doesn't feel too alone.